Tuesday, May 14, 2013

No matter the "FOG"!

Do you ever feel as though you are walking in a thick, dense FOG?  It may be clear with the sun shining, yet you feel as though your next step will be off the proverbial cliff?   Do you feel as though GOD just isn't interested in your particular dilemma?  
 
I remember when my oldest son was born and we were still in the hospital, we were sitting in a recliner watching the NBA playoffs.  The "joy" in my heart was indescribable.  I was working at a aluminum plant making about $1200 a month.  Yet I thought the WHOLE world had stopped because my son was here!

GOD cares for us with the same "joy" I had for my son.  I would have (and still would) moved heaven and earth for either of my sons.  1 Peter 5:7 states "Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you."  The Creator of this world cares for me!  Sometimes they did not get what they wanted though.  I could not provide some things and some things I WOULD not provide, knowing it was not good for them.  

The following verse in 1 Peter 5:8 says "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour".  The enemy does not "care" for us!  It is his desire to "devour" us!  All he cares about is winning the battle for our souls.  

The war for my soul has already been won, but there are many battle's to be fought.  It is my desire to "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7).  No matter the "FOG", I will trust in HIM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment