Thursday, May 9, 2013

"What HAPPENED?"


In Exodus 14:20-31 the Egyptians were convinced "the LORD fighteth for them" when they were pursuing the Israelites.   It seems they seem to have forgotten history or forgotten who GOD is?  

The Holy Bible is GOD's account of what has happened and what will happen!  Then why do I doubt and fear?  The Bible has told me what has happened in the past and what is going to happen in the future!

GOD loves me so much that HE allowed JESUS to vacate HIS throne in Heaven in order to pave a way for me to spend eternity with HIM.   But the enemies desire is to keep my focus on the trials and PERCEIVED imperfections in my life so that I will not put my trust in the same GOD who parted the Red Sea or who guided the stone from David's slingshot.  

Isaiah 12:2 says "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation."  

Proverbs 18:10 best describes my feelings today!  "The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

No comments:

Post a Comment