Friday, June 14, 2013

Glenn Davis

Revelation 2:10B
" be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."

Glenn Davis was as devout a Christian man as I have had the privilege to know in this world.  Glenn's earthly body gave in to the effects of colon cancer this morning. 

I love Glenn Davis and Becky, his wife.  While visiting Glenn recently in his home, his daughter read from Romans 1:16 that says "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."

That was Glenn's favorite verse!  I am proud to call Glenn Davis my friend.  I am going to miss his testimony.  Glenn, I know you are in Heaven now!  In about "ten thousand years or so, a million, maybe two, look for me, I will be there too"!  

No comments:

Post a Comment