Sunday, June 2, 2013

"MOWING"!

Recently, I was mowing our back yard.   We currently use a push mower as our riding mower is "disabled".  Push Mowing gives me exercise, so I don't mind that, but it takes so long!

While mowing my wife noticed the grass was not being cut to "her standard".    It seems when I was mowing around the fence I hung the level adjuster and raised the cutting level of the mower.  I was so caught up in mowing that I did not see what she did.....and I was the one doing it!  

Sometimes we get so caught up in getting the job done that we don't pay attention to the job we are doing.   Titus 3:8 reminds us "This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men."  Scripture instructs us to "be careful" that the things we do are "good and profitable" unto men!   

Lord, help me live a life that YOU can use to be "good and profitable" for others!  

No comments:

Post a Comment