Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"EVERY MORNING"!!!

Lamentations 3:22-24                 (ESV)
"22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;
23 they are new EVERY MORNING; great is your faithfulness.
24 "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."


This day, as I begin the journey GOD has for me to travel, I am humbled to even be given another day to magnify HIS name.  Every day my GOD awakes me from my rest and restores my trust and hope in HIS mercies.   Being called "one of HIS own" is the biggest blessing an individual can have.

"They (HIS mercies) are NEW "every morning" cannot be improved upon.  I cannot embellish the fact the HE, the ONE who created the heavens and the earth, sees fit to commune with me daily!  HIS faithfulness is unmatched and timeless. HE is ALWAYS there for me, and ALWAYS right on time.

I cannot leave out verse 24!  "The LORD is my portion, therefore I will hope in HIM!"  An attempt at putting this in the vernacular would go something like this, "If GOD don't give it to me, I don't need it"!  HE knows what is best for me, and HE will provide what I need, when I need it. There is no need for me to fret or worry, for the Master of the Universe is in charge of my life!

Trials and tribulations may be on the horizon, but I have the assurance that HIS steadfast love is there for me "EVERY MORNING"!  Storms may be in the forecast, but I know the ONE  who controls the storms (Luke 8:22-25).  HE never takes a vacation or a holiday!  HIS mercies are new "EVERY MORNING"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment