Thursday, October 3, 2013

"SPIRIT WORLD"

Matthew 17:19-21 (KJV) "19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and NO-THING shall be IMPOSSIBLE unto you. 21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." A friend is currently in the hospital fighting for his physical life. He was involved in a motor vehicle accident a week ago today. He and his wife were driving down the road and, in the blink of an eye, everything changed! Sometimes I think it would be different if JESUS were here "in person"! But JESUS is GOD incarnate. GOD ALMIGHTY, in order to redeem mankind, wrapped HIMSELF in skin to be an example on how to LIVE our physical life. John 20:29 tells us "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." GOD is a Spirit (John 4:24), and HE is here, and everywhere. Just because HE is a Spirit does not make HIS presence less real, it makes HIM even more real. Because HE is a Spirit, HE can, and I PRAY HE DOES, heal my friend without being "present" in the flesh. I know a little about HIS miraculous healing powers. When you have experienced JESUS and HIS miracles, you find yourself telling everyone about it. Yet, the miracle HE performed in my physical life is nothing compared to the miracle HE performed in my "Spirit"-ual life. One day, I will die physically. But because of the price paid by JESUS on Calvary, I will NEVER die Spiritually!

No comments:

Post a Comment