Friday, July 5, 2013

"PRAY"!!!!


2 Chronicles 7:14   (KJV)
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and PRAY, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

On July 4 I attended a "Prayer Vigil" held at the Capitol of the State of Arkansas.  The event was held in the "OPEN" so anyone was welcomed and encouraged to voice their prayers while others simply prayed silently.  

I am of the belief that Almighty GOD desires to be merciful to us, but America does not seem to desire to follow HIM.  I am reading a book called "CLASSIC CHRISTIANITY" right now and it has a statement in it that reads "GOD, YOU made the world alright, but YOU messed up when you made me"!  Is that what we believe?

GOD is the CREATOR of the world and who am I to suggest to HIM how things should operate?  GOD made us and HE instructs us on how to glorify HIM.  True Happiness only comes to us through glorifying HIM!  HIS instructions are to "humble" ourselves and "PRAY", seek HIS face and "turn" from our wicked ways!  We have to stop thinking so highly of ourselves and our opinions.  John 3:30 says "He must increase, but I must decrease."  

Folks, I was honored to be invited to share with all that I believe that JESUS is GOD's redemptive plan for mankind.  I pray our nation has their SPIRITUAL eyes opened soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment