Sunday, July 28, 2013

"ROCK BOTTOM!"

2 Corinthians 7:8-10   (ESV)
"For even if I made you grieve with my letter, I do not regret it-though I did regret it, for I see that that letter grieved you, though only for a while.  As it is, I rejoice, not because you were grieved, but because you were grieved into repenting. For you felt a godly grief, so that you suffered no loss through us. For GODLY GRIEF PRODUCES REPENTANCE that leads to salvation WITHOUT regret, whereas worldly grief produces death."

Even though we sometimes have to go through something's in our lives that are difficult to deal with, the results are worth it in the end.   You have hear the old adage "When you hit rock bottom, there is no place to look but UP!"   

GOD has to get us to "ROCK BOTTOM" sometimes so that we can see HE is the "ROCK at the bottom"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment