Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"YOUR PATH"!

Psalms 23:1    (KJV)
"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want."

Sometimes I complicate my life with so many "things" that I have to hit the PAUSE button and re-evaluate.  King David wrote on of the most quoted Psalms when he wrote Psalms 23.  

The LORD is "my" shepherd!  GOD ALMIGHTY is my personal shepherd.   HE cares for me like a prized sheep, watching carefully over me to assure I do not stray into danger.  HE protects me from the enemy by wrapping HIS arms of protection about me.  

Deuteronomy 33:27 says "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and HE shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them."  HE is ever watching over me.   

"I shall not want" can be interpreted a number of ways, but I focus on the spiritual.  HE provides all of the spiritual "wants" I can imagine.  2 Corinthians 9:8 says "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work".  

GOD provides when HIS plan is being fulfilled!  For me to know HIS plan, I have to remain in HIS word and follow HIS direction.  Psalms 27:11 instructs me "Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies."   

LORD, be merciful to YOUR servant and make YOUR way clear for me to follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment