Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"TEACH ME THY PATHS"!


Psalms 25:4-5  (KJV)
"Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.  Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day."

I was not the best student in school.  I could have done better.  I was taught, but I did not learn!  I didn't understand that the choices I was making in my life would affect me for the remainder of my days!  

Our spiritual being is similar.  Sometimes we don't see a "lesson" being taught until the "test" is over.  Matthew 13:16-17 says "But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.  For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."  

Many "prophets and righteous men" would love to experience things they can't.  The "paths" GOD has chosen for me are unique to my life.  No one else has ever traveled the exact journey as I have.   GOD has me on the "PATHS" to be used of HIM. 

I pray I am the "LIGHT" on the path GOD places me on to cause GLORY and HONOR to be given to HIS name!  

No comments:

Post a Comment