Monday, July 29, 2013

"SIX YEARS AGO TODAY!"

Six years ago today!  was my mom's 77th birthday.  Six years ago yesterday I was in a drug induced coma.  But six years ago TODAY, they removed the ventilator, turned off the DIPRIVAN, and brought me back to life!  


A lot of people want to know did I experience any "visions" or "trances" while in the coma?  There is very little I can remember between July 09, 2007 and July 29, 2007.  

The only way to define how I survived the Brain Hemorrhage is from my medical records from my first doctors office visit on September 25, 2007.  "However, he has had a remarkable recovery that could only be described as a miracle from GOD" wrote my doctor.   

Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."  Over the past few days I have been writing about how GOD uses everything in one's past to develop us into a tool HE can use.  

GOD certainly healed me after the Brain Hemorrhage.   I will continue to serve HIM as long as I have breath in this life.  Then, I will celebrate LIFE with HIM in the next life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment